Friday, February 26, 2010

Target Audience

Ruth seems to be the target audience for all kinds of advertising, not just kid stuff like toys. In the last little while she's come up with some pretty funny quotes and requests from commercials she's seen. Here's just a few:

We were watching an Air Wick commercial for their new air freshener that you can push a button and it gives a burst of air freshener. Ruth said, "I need one of those Mom, then when Lily comes into my room with a stinky diaper I could push it and it would smell a lot better!! Maybe we could get one for every room."

We were riding in the car and the I was warning the girls to be careful with the food they were eating so they wouldn't stain their clothes. Ruth's response was, "It's ok, Mom. We just need to get some Clorox 2. It gets out the tuffest stains ever!!"

And last of all, "Mom, we need some pillow pets. They are stuffed animals that bend over into pillows. They're great for traveling."

I'll let you know any other she comes up with. Ruth keeps my life interesting.

No comments: