Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blog Funk

I just can't seem to get excited enough about anything to write about it for my blog. But we have been doing stuff. Stay tuned for the awesome unveiling of the gifts that the girls made for their sisters. They have now all completed them and now have only to wrap them. I also made a blanket for my sister that I forgot to take a picture of. It was pretty time intensive, but turned out well. And John and I had a great little getaway to Salt Lake thanks to Tom babysitting. And Kate had a great little choir concert. Emma also had a great little play of The Gingerbread Man. She was a dog and a great dog at that. Unfortunately I've also fell into the bad habit of never taking my camera anywhere so there are no pictures. Oh well. We can always hope for Christmas. Don't worry, I'm gearing up for some really great blog posts in the future.

No comments: