So maybe Ruth's problem is that she is very artistic. She sees art everywhere. Today her medium was yogurt and silverware. We like to call this sculpture, "How to make Mom crazy with only some forks and a thing of yogurt." I think the process was something like take all the silverware out of the drawer (and I do mean all, you can't see it but the silverware tray is sitting on the floor too, completely empty with a few dollups of yogurt for good measure). Then dip each in yogurt and then arrange them artistically in and around the yogurt container with a few swipes of yogurt surrounding it on the floor to frame the creation.
On the positive side, it was a relatively fast clean up. I picked up the yogurt container and the silverware, threw them in the sink, and wiped the little bit of yogurt up. It took only about 2 minutes after I had stopped hyperventilating.
2 comments:
Ah...that's great! It's nice to know things like that don't just happen in our house. Ruth did a very nice job of it!
ROFL!! Talk about creativity!I'm glad to hear it was a quick clean up. It is great you took pictures of it. Maybe you should print it out and hang it over her bed ;)
Post a Comment