Sunday morning I put my toast in the toaster and the toaster gave off a bright green spark. Now having watched my share of Smallville, I know that bright green sparks are never good. They usually result in some kind of insanity inducing super power. So if I start acting funny, blame it on the meteor rock toast because I went ahead and ate it. I never waste a good piece of toast.
Sunday, October 04, 2009
Kryptonite Toast?
Sunday morning I put my toast in the toaster and the toaster gave off a bright green spark. Now having watched my share of Smallville, I know that bright green sparks are never good. They usually result in some kind of insanity inducing super power. So if I start acting funny, blame it on the meteor rock toast because I went ahead and ate it. I never waste a good piece of toast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
did your toaster die like ours did?
Post a Comment