
Last week was my week to take Ruth out for library and ice cream. Ruth is very funny to be around because she has a theory about everything. Did you know that you can't see rainbows at night because the dark covers them up? Makes sense to me. When I mentioned that in order to go to BYU preschool next year, she had to wear "real" underwear (as opposed to pull-ups) she agreed because she said, "Big girls don't wear pretend underwear!" I could see the logic. I wish I could remember more of what she said because the whole night was like that. That kid has a head on her shoulders. Oh yeah, I took her to a Scholastic Book Sale that the library was sponsoring after we went in and checked out books. It was in a different section of the building that the library is in. Ruth immediately classified the sale as the "new library". After I let her choose a book to buy (they had a buy one get one free sale and I was rewarding myself for making it to 25 books on the year), she said, "I like our new library the best." Anyway, taking the girls out one at a time is turning out to be very enlightening and fun. And they universally love the ice cream so that's good.
No comments:
Post a Comment