
I never knew this movie existed until Mary got a Doogal puppy in one of her happy meals. It has been a favorite toy since and I have spent a lot of time looking for it. It is pretty cute. I guess it is a testimony to the power of advertising to little kids.
Anyway today we saw the movie. It wasn't exactly what I expected but it was all right. The girls liked it. There was only one scary part when skeletons came to life. But even that had an edge of humor so they quickly got over it.
Kate says her favorite part was, "When the big blue guy was standing in front of all of them and the snail was like, 'Come on we can get him!' and he's going at a snail's pace saying 'Charge!' really slow until he reached the blue guy(who was the bad guy)."
Mary says her favorite part was, "When they were in an air balloon and the bunny said, 'We don't know where we're going, but we can follow them!" (I must have fallen asleep at this part because I don't remember it at all.)
Emma says her favorite part was, "When the puppies friends got away and the bunny said, 'Come on puppy!'"(Again I really don't remember that part but Emma really liked it. I asked her three times and she said the same thing every time.)
Well now you've heard it from the kids who know. It might be a movie best rented and wandered in and out of by adults.
1 comment:
It's true, I've seen the toy.
Post a Comment